Most influential leaders like Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffet, Grant Cardone, Beyoncé, etc. believe in the power of manifestation. They all are in constant pursuit of their life’s vision-board and so should you. But how do you make your own vision board?
A vision board puts your ideas into perspective and you can look at how things can work with your bare eyes.
Understand this, your brain is going to work tirelessly to achieve the statements you give to your subconscious mind. And when you see the affirmations and images on a board, you are destined to achieve it.
No matter what your goals are—to learn how to relax, to be more patient, to improve your relationship, to travel more, to find a job you adore, or to simply be kinder to yourself—a vision board is a great tool to have during your journey.
There are no hard and fast rules for vision boards as it is meant to inspire you in every way possible and you can be as creative as possible. Here are some of my advice while creating your vision board for life.
Make a list of things and feelings that matter to you the most.
- 1. Add a list of goals you wish to achieve in the next 12 months.
- 2. Take out your old magazines and cut out some of your inspirations or you could print some internet images. Some people draw as well.
- 3. Find things that represent your goals and ideal life.
- 4. Make a collage of those pictures and also write about them in the present tense. Like you are already living those things.
- 5. Don’t be afraid to change this board, time and again.
- 6. Take a few moments in the morning and before you sleep to contemplate this vision board.
I hope I have inspired you to make one for yourself. Let me give you some final tips –
Look at it daily and often. Hold it in your hands or touch it. Read the written affirmations daily. See yourself living in that manner.
Acknowledge the goals you have already achieved. Acknowledge the presence of higher powers helping you to achieve these goals. Be grateful, always.
You can read my book to understand how a vision for life is created. Link below.